- You’ve been sitting at your computer diligently researching, notice that you’re hungry, and it slowly dawns on you that you haven’t eaten all day.
- You know that Ahnentahfel is not an Egyptian Pharoah.
- You don’t travel with just a briefcase or folder back and forth to various research settings, but instead you carry in BOXES of genealogy.
- As soon as you run out of records going back in time, you start collecting descendants of ancestors … just so you have people to research.
- You have put an old board across the handrails of your treadmill to put your laptop on so that you can keep researching ancestors while taking a walk.
- You literally solve genealogical connections in your sleep AND you make yourself wake up just to write down the solution.
And, finally, you know you’re a true genealogy geek when …
- You fantasize about getting on the TAPS “Ghost Hunters” show just so you can interview a dead ancestor using EVP techniques.
Speaking of “Genealogy Geeks,” our blog was listed on the OnlineUniversities “50 Best Blogs for Genealogy Geeks,” this month. Check it out! WTG to our ProGenealogists genealogy geek team and awesome authors! Thank you, Kaitlin of OnlineUniversities, for including us in this list.